Thursday 20 September 2012

Costume & Props

Costume

Skinny jeans, plain white t-shirt or one with a band on, black jacket and trainers. Below is an image similar to the costume that I want my character to be in.



By having my character in this costume I am able to represent the age group that the character is supposed to belong to as the costume is are what is something that is in fashion for boys of that age. Also the use of dark colours is in keeping with the theme of the video as its about the loss of youth, so by using black in creates the sense almost of mourning. In addition to this with me having done research into the audience who are considered to be of an 'indie' style I am able to ensure that I have taken this into consideration when choosing the costume. As by doing so I am able to incorporate fashion that they are wearing or aware into my music video, thus by doing this I allow them to identify with the character within it.


Props

  • drum- this is needed as I am going to film a slow motion shot of a drum being hit that is covered in dust.
  • spray paint can- my actor will need one to make it look as though he is spray painting, as by including this I am able to put emphasis on the theme of 'rebellion' within my video.
  • the other items that I'm going to be taking along with me are a variety of items to be smashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment