Thursday 20 September 2012

Risk Assessment

Risks

1.  As my location with be a run down building there is a potential that either myself or my actor could hurt themselves.

2.  Apart of my video is that the actor has to smash things- here he could potentially cut himself on the broken items.


Preventions/precautions:

1.  We shall be careful where about in the building we go, aiming to avoid any areas that don't appear to be safe.

2.  When breaking items ensure that he positions himself a safe distance away from any glass, sharp plastic etc. that it may produce. Also I will wear safety clothes when cleaning it up.

As an overall prevention of any serious harm coming to either of us an adult will be aware of our location and both of us will have our phones with us so we can contact someone in the case of an emergency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment