Friday 21 September 2012

Actor/performer

Actor

The person I have chosen to be in my music video is Matt Sharples, the reason that I have chosen him is that his style and attitude would work well for him when acting as my character.
Furthermore, I feel that he is a suitable choice because he is a confident person, with it means that he wont be rigid when filming and I will be able to get the best performance out of him. This was an essential characteristic I felt was needed when choosing an actor as it means that the character will be charismatic, thus allowing the audience to make a connection and identify themselves with the character.

Performer

As there will be musical performance elements within my music video I will be needing someone to act these parts. Thus far I haven't decided as to whether I am going to keep the same actor to do both sections of the video or whether I will get someone else to do the music performance. In order to overcome this I will film Matt doing the musical performance as well as another actor and depending on how they look when put together with Matt's concept parts I will choose which to include in my final music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment