Tuesday 18 September 2012

Permission Request

In order to ensure that I am not breaking any copyright laws, I have written a letter of request for permission to Columbia, this is as they are The Vaccines record label. I hope to gain their permission for the track but if for some reason they decline this just means that I wont be able to upload my finished media product on YouTube or publish it on my blog.

The contents of my letter is as follows;


Dear Sir/Madam:

My name is Ebony Anderson, and I am an A-level Media student studying at George Spencer Academy 6th Form. As a part of our A2 coursework we are asked to make a music video to a chosen track, that doesn't already have a commercial video. I am writing to you as I would like to make a music video for The Vaccines track 'Family Friend' off the album 'What did you expect from The Vaccines?'

The track will not be used to promote a product or to allow myself or the college to make money from it. If granted permission, I will make a video to accompany the track which will then be posted on my academic blog on Blogger, in order to allow the examiner to view it easily.

I would greatly appreciate to hear a response from yourselves, 

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

Ebony Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment